Sunday 31 May 2015

watermelon battle

Now that summer is here I have noticed four new watermelon flavoured products in the grocery stores.

Tropicana Watermelon drink: it is delicious and actually does taste like watermelon (uhh and sugar).  I will try the lemonades too eventually.



















President's Choice Watermelon Crunch ice cream.  Sugary and gross. Does not taste like watermelon. The "crunch" is granola. Uggh.

















Friendly's watermelon fruit bars/popsicles.  Friggin disgusting.  Tastes nothing like watermelon.  I had to let them melt in the laundry sink.  Got these in Ogdensburg.











Nestle FruPops watermelon popsicles. Very gross.  Tastes NOTHING like watermelon whatsoever!  I brought them to work.

















This AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail tastes nothing like watermelon. It tastes like fruit punch.  Thumbs down.


















I got my mom to try this Sunrise Watermelon flavour Tofu Dessert.  She said, "Never buy this again!"













I got these in Potsdam, NY.  Undrinkably sugary and fake.  I brought 3 to work because I couldn't finish them.














A new entry into the world of watermelon beverages: tastes only like diluted apple drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment