Saturday 16 May 2015

early 2015 drinks and chocolates

This past Christmas I found these Queen Anne cherry chocolates in Ogdensburg.  Note that they are black cherry cola flavour.  OMG they were inedible and went to the garbage.  People at work were willing to try 0 or 1 of these. Nobody went on to eat a second one.







Got this Mamma Chia vitality drink in Loblaws.  Did not try it.  My bro said it was OK.  you can see all the seeds floating around in it.














Pat McKitty bought these in Winnipeg and brought them to a Sooeyfest meet up.  They are Rocky Mountain Chocolate Company milk chocolate covered sour candies and red licorice.  They were DELICIOUS!








I got these when I finally went exploring to our new Whole Foods store downtown.  I only tried the rose lemonade.  Not worth $3!


















I got these at whole foods at the same time.  Both were disgusting.  I remember seeing the Hardbite potato chip guy on Dragons' Den so that is why I tried his chips.







No comments:

Post a Comment