Thursday 14 May 2015

Engagement chicken in 2013

If you like to hate Wigward, like I do, you'll know about his wife's "famous recipes". One of them is marshmallow salad, and the other is to bake a chicken with lemons and call it Engagement Chicken. I tried to make it in a crockpot at first - as you can see, it did not brown.  So I had to put it in the oven eventually. Actually it did taste good, no thanks to HER!





Thanksgiving 2013












 McDonald's was offering oozing After Eight mint flavoured baked pies.    No thank you!















If you know me, you know I hate Galen Weston, junior billionaire overlord of Loblaws grocery stores.  Back in 2013 the company came out with a whole bunch of products based on the President's Choice chocolate chip cookies.  I don't think I tried this chocolate soda. 












Here is another one, a chocolate bar with chunks of their cookies in it.  Note that the bar does not mention milk chocolate or dark chocolate or how much cocoa.









Here is another revolting decadent product. Ingredient #1: cookies. Ingredient #2: sugar. Ingredient #3: oil. Barfffff






No comments:

Post a Comment