Saturday 18 May 2019

May 2019 local items

I like the red stuff better than other fillings such as caramel or chocolate sauce















Cheese & Onion and Spicy Cheddar.  Both tasted pretty much the same.  They're not making any effort at the Lay's idea factory.














I bought this KitKat at Sobeys for the rip off  price of $1.99 and it was horrible.  The girl at the gas station had told me that it tasted more like brown chocolate than white chocolate, but it did not.  It's like white chocolate, slightly sour taste and burns the back of your mouth.  YUCK

















I got C4 at Popeye's.  It is like Gatorade powder but sugar free and with caffeine.






















2 comments:

  1. Do they still have that "Cheddar Beer" flavour?
    That shizzle was the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't seen it in years. I always think about you guys when I look at the kettle chips but I never see that flavour!

      Delete