Sunday 27 January 2019

January 2019 local items

I made this pie with a gluten free pie crust shells from superstore.  The crust somehow went bad and one of them smelled weird but I used it anyway and avoided eating the top crust.












there is a new kind of blueberry bread. I think I got it at Walmart. It tastes a lot like raisin bread.















I made this soup in the intant pot with random Giant Tiger ingredients. It turned out just fine.















pork schnitzel from Bier Markt downtown.  It was acceptable.
















I got these crepes at Whole Foods.  The filling inside was way too sweet.





















This was my dessert at Bier Markt, the flourless chocolate cake. It was pretty dry and hard and it was $9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














we went to Flavours of Kerala, a South Indian restaurant where you can eat from a stainless steel prison tray.  The paratha was delicious.  The food reminded me a lot of Coconut Lagoon.












mashed potatoes in Instantpot

















Meatloaf was made at the same time in the Instantpot but then I had to put it under the broiler to make it look nicer.














New Nestle Atelier chocolate bars from Superstore.  The taste is similar to Cadbury fruit & nut but smaller and more expensive. Would not buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment