Sunday 4 February 2018

February 2018 local items

this is a Joanne Fluke recipe: chocolate chips, butter, pretzel and marshmallows. uhhh I was supposed to crush the pretzels. I was having a hard time handling them in my plastic gloves. I did not cough or sneeze anywhere near them too. Now I am waiting for it to harden.













It was my first time making aloo gobi (potatoes and cauliflower) in the instant pot.  It turned out just fine.


















the brand name was UFC so I had a high expectation. It did taste a lot more like real watermelon juice compared to some other brands but it also tasted a bit rotten.























Walmart Great Value Trio Mini Appetizer collection.  Do not buy this. It was pretty gross.


















I have noticed that in stores around here the giant cans of Arizona and other brands of iced tea are being replaced with Peace Tea, which I could only find in USA before.  WHY?























This is the tallest pineapple I have ever seen. It could have kept going too, if it didn't get picked

























worst idea for a candy ever: chocoalte covered salty pistachios



















It does not taste like banana bread

























I never noticed that you can buy stuffing on its own and heat it!
























Hormel Gatherings.  I got this at walmart. It is like lunchables for adults that you can eat all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment