Sunday 8 May 2016

May 2016 local items

I found this at foodbasics. It didn't taste like roses much at all. More like cardamom.























I ate 2.  Too spicy. Not as crunchy as the TGIFridays type.

















I brought this one to work to compare with the oreo thins.  Thumbs way down!























Ox Head 2 opened up. About the same as the original Ox Head.

















uncooked fish tacos from Hurley's. My fork couldn't flake off 90% of the fish so I ate around the edges.
















Thai Express.  This stir fry was disgusting and oily and slightly sweet.

















This is what Tim had at Thai Express.. Bean sprouts with chicken. Remarkably, he gave it a 7/10.
















Dole Mixations and Fruit 'n Pudding.  These were both disgusting. Do not buy.






















Fried egg sandwich from Burger Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment