Sunday 24 January 2016

January T&T, Popeye's and Panera

I found out on Reddit that we have a Popeye's restaurant here so I decided to head out to T&T area to see what's new.

at Panera, I got the "Thai" wonton broth bowl.  It was actually pretty good and you get a free bun or cookie or chips.  I would definitely go back.












Popeye's popcorn shrimp with fries.  This place was nuts.  Took me 20 minutes to get my order.  Sounds like it has been this way for two months since it first opened.











Fried chicken. I also tried rice & beans and mashed potatoes.  The biscuit was extremely salty.













Make your own marmalade?




















uhhh my coworkers ate most of them.. I would not buy this again.  Found it in Your Independent Grocer.



















I got this last time in Ogdensburg.  Very good taste.














I got this last time in Ogdensburg.  Would not buy this again.



















I got the recipe for this no-bake cheesecake from sooey.  It was delicious and only takes like 5 minutes to make.












new items in T&T: black rice crackers and some kind of baked potato snack.














The packaging is excellent for these lily flavoured rice balls but I wonder how they will taste so I always chicken out.


















Maybe I should have gotten this upgrade.  They look good.














I recognize this actor from HK comedy movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment