Tuesday 17 November 2015

New flavours of Ruffles potato chips, PC Heat & Go, Pogo, Sweet Tea

I brought these to work for the monthly pub quiz.  People were freaked out.  They really do taste like the Harvey's burger "meat".


















Ruffles Cheesy Quesadilla.  Kind of like cheese but a tiny bit spicy.  Wouldn't buy it again.



















President's Choice Heat & Go Chicken & Mushroom pies.  I bought these out of curiosity from Your Independent Grocer and ate one. It was disgusting.  Somehow it is like a dry chicken pot pie that tastes a bit like cheese.  Avoid.
















I think I got this 2 pack of Pogos from Food Basics.  I hadn't eaten a corn dog in decades so I gave one a try. Inedible.  Greasy, congealed mystery meat.  Avoid!











I keep craving American style sweet tea so I made my own from a youtube video recipe and I poured it into this water bottle.  Success!  I've been drinking it all week and it tastes just like the real thing!

















I brought a bag like this of Orville Redenbacher's candy cane flavoured popcorn to work.  Only one coworker really liked it.  The rest of us made "that face" after trying it.  GROSS!










No comments:

Post a Comment