Saturday 15 August 2015

Joey's Urban visit, company bbq, and new chips

For my birthday lunch I went to Joey's Urban, a new fish taco and poutine place.  The taco on the left was a delicious fish taco.  The taco on the right was bad, Vietnamese flavour, with hot sauce and dark meat.  Each taco is $5.










Here is the Nacho poutine that Yanrong ordered. It was delicious too.














Here is what I chose at the company BBQ.  The ribs really grossed me out, especially once I saw the bone marrow showing. Ick.  But the rest was good.












These Lays cowboy bbq beans flavoured chips were pretty good and caused  vivid dreams.



















These Lay's P.E.I. Scalloped Potatoes chips were boring. They tasted like any other cheese & onion flavoured chips and did not cause any vivid dreams.



















Tastes just like President's Choice butter chicken frozen dinner.  Enhhhh thumbs down!








No comments:

Post a Comment